Wednesday 17 March 2010

HD Update

Playing in Full HDTV is like having a newer model xbox. It's fantastic, playing Fifa 10 in HD is a spectacular experience.

"I have been playing 360 for four years now."

I have wanted an HDTV for the last 6 months. So I decided that I will save up for one. I finally splashed out on a Samsung, 23". Nothing too big, but it's the best thing that I have ever done, in gaming terms.

Left 4 Dead was a game that I didn't particulary enjoy, maybe it was because I didn't get to play it in HD. Left 4 Dead 2 is immense in HD.

I did some [PROTOTYPE] last night and it was fantastic, another game I didn't quite enjoy on a Standard TV. In HD, it is a fantastic experience. So I think that HD as given me a new lease of life!

My rant about slowly fading away from achievements maybe it was because I wasn't playing games to their full potential. And I will now continue to play games for achievements and enjoy it in FULL HDTV. A bit of a contradiction, I know, but we all do/say things we shouldn't sometimes in life.

2 comments:

  1. HD is the only way to go. I can never go back to regular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete