Tuesday 9 March 2010

March Update

Since my last post. I have played some new games.  Over the last couple weeks, I have been playing Colin McRae Dirt 2. Which at £8, was a bargain I couldn't pass on.

I borrowed L4D2 from my cousin. I was pleased to get my hands on it, especially for a freebie.

I said to my Cousin, "I didn't really play too much L4D", he replied. "Achievements". I was just laughing in my mind. I was like, "Yeah".

Afro Samurai. Which I played a few weeks back. I bought it for £7.99 at Game. I played the first hour and was bored.

I wanted something different. It was different alright. haha. I haven't been back since. This game reminded me of Beowulf. Not in terms of gameplay or anything. But just played the first one hour and that's it.

Other things I have been thinking about over the last few weeks is Heavy Rain. How I wished that I had a PS3. Heavy Rain loooks awesome. I love everything about it. "Hope they release it for x360."

Alan Wake couldn't come soon enough. I have read previews, looked at screenshots. I can't wait until it's released.

"Games looking forward to the most:- Alan Wake, and Prison Break."

No comments:

Post a Comment